A missing or ineffective competitive strategy is one of the major problems behind poor profit and weak growth. Industrial strategies are widely focused on given business or convenient market strategies and are lacking in-depth technical resource strategies. Then strategies of competitors tend to be similar and hence ineffective and of limited use. We advise our clients to create profitable competitive strategies for the long term and to avoid strategy errors.
Some examples of our competitive strategy projects:
• Development from component supplier to system supplier
• Development and implementation of a premium strategy
• Market entry into mechatronic thermomanagement components
• Market entry into body electronics
• Strategy evaluation of electronics business
• Manufacturing strategies for electronic production
• Optimized industrial business model
• Evaluation of potential portfolio companies
• Portfolio changes
We suggest the use of our technical optimization and prevention techniques for fast and efficient development and implementation of dependable competitive strategies.