Peter Schick is management consultant and owner of the firm.
He improves research, development, and production performance.
Schick has been chairman and member of company advisory boards as well as lecturer of RWTH Aachen University in Statistical Methods.
Before engaging to work as management consultant and owner, he had several positions in industry and in management consulting, amongst others:
- Member of Board of Management of BOSCH automotive division Energy und Body Systems
- Member of Board of Management of BOSCH TELECOM
- Project Manager Body Electronics within BOSCH Corporate Research and Advanced Development
- Member of Board of Management Production and Logistics of ROTH TECHNIK
- Management Consultant of A.T. KEARNEY
- Head of Quality Methods and Quality Regulations of BMW
- Technical Officer Aircraft Maintenance of GERMAN AIRFORCE
From 1987 to 1990 Schick designed, tested, and rolled out the basic version of Statistical Engineering, then called System Optimization. More than 100 projects in research, engineering, and production of BMW verified its effectiveness and effeciency in a broad range of applications. Actual Statistical Engineering reflect 25 more years of engineering and managerial experience since then.
He is Doctor of Aerospace Engineering as well as Business and Engineering Graduate